We have a few rules to ensure a safe & secure area for plenty of off lead fun!
Before You Come
- No more than 3 dogs per adult (aged 18+).
- Dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations.
- Don’t bring your dog if they are showing any signs of ill health – if you are unsure, please consult with your vet.
- Don’t bring female dogs who are on heat/in season.
- Bring only friendly and sociable dogs to group sessions (If your dog has any behaviour issues, is aggressive or is not comfortable with other dogs, please do not bring them to group sessions, Contact us about private field hire instead).
- We recommend having pet insurance and/or third party public liability insurance for your dog(s).
- Dog dress code – dogs must wear a collar or harness and ID tag.
- Human dress code – appropriate footwear is recommended.
- Please do not bring children aged 12 or under to our socialisation sessions.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations or changes to bookings.
- The gate between the car park and the Unleashed field must be closed at all times.
- Keep your dog(s) on leads whilst in the car park, and remove the lead upon entering the Unleashed field.
- You must complete the registration form on your first visit. Please inform us of any changes to your details thereafter. Please sign in for all visits.
During Your Visit
- Humans are responsible for their dog(s) at all times. Do not leave your dog(s) unattended at any time – be aware of where they are and what they are doing.
- Please take particular care around the lake. Dogs are welcome to swim but you remain responsible for them whilst swimming.
- Dogs should be under voice control of their humans.
- Monitor your dogs for any health or behaviour problems.
- Warning signs may include growling, snarling, glaring, snapping and stiff body language.
- Do not allow any signs of trouble e.g. aggression, rough play or bullying. Be prepared to intervene if necessary. Use a clap and/or loud noise, have leads ready and remove your dog(s) from any unwelcome situations. Be prepared to leave if necessary.
- Do not allow your dogs to hump, dig or bark excessively.
- Clean up after your dog immediately. Please use the scoops and compost bin provided.
- No human food, smoking or littering.
- No climbing on gates, fences or in the adventure area. (The adventure area is for dogs only).
- Only bring tennis balls/toys if your dog(s) is willing to share.
- No dog food other than small treats which may be used for training purposes if no other dogs are nearby. Please keep treats away from other dogs. Do not put treats on the floor, and always ask other dog’s humans before offering treats to their dogs.
- You are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your dog(s) at all times. You are responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s). At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s).
- At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd is not responsible for any harm or injury caused to you or your dog(s). You are responsible for both your own and your dog(s) safety.
- Dogs are welcome to swim but they do so at your own risk. The lake is up to 2 metres deep.
- The field is surrounded by fences 5 ft high. Whilst this is secure, it is not escape proof. At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd is not responsible for any escapees.
At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
Company Number: 11922075