Before You Come
- All sessions must be pre-booked in advance. Please do not come to the field if you haven’t booked.
- No more than 2 dogs per adult (aged 18+) in Socialisation Sessions and 6 dogs per adult (aged 18+) in Private Hire.
- Dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations and flea treatments (including kennel cough).
- Don’t bring your dog if they are showing any signs of ill health – if you are unsure, please consult with your vet.
- Don’t bring female dogs who are on heat/in season.
- Bring only friendly and sociable dogs to Socialisation Sessions (If your dog has any behaviour issues, is aggressive or is not comfortable with other dogs, please do not bring them to group sessions, Contact us about Private Hire instead).
- We recommend having pet insurance and/or third party public liability insurance for your dog(s).
- Sadly from the 31st of December 2023 we are unable to have XL Bully Breed Type Dogs at our Socialisation Sessions or Private Hire Sessions as our insurance company does not permit us to have any dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
- Dog dress code – dogs must wear a collar or harness and ID tag.
- Human dress code – appropriate footwear is recommended.
- Please do not bring children aged 12 or under to our Socialisation Sessions (this does not apply to Private Hire).
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations or changes to bookings.
- If you arrive late your booking will not be extended and no refunds will be given.
Entrance & Exit Procedures
- The gate between the car park and the Unleashed field must be closed at all times.
- Keep your dog(s) on leads whilst in the car park, and remove the lead upon entering the Unleashed field.
- Please respect the session times, we have a 15 minute gap between sessions to avoid any crossover between bookings. Please do not enter the field before your start time and please ensure your dog is safely back in your car by the end time of your booking.
- Please try not to arrive in the car park early, and if you do so, please wait in your car. Many of our Private Hire customers have nervous or reactive dogs whose session is likely to be disturbed by activity in the car park.
- It is your responsibility to allow enough time at the end of your session to get your dog on a lead and out of the field, and to remove your car from the car park before the next session starts.
- You must complete the registration form on your first visit. Please inform us of any changes to your details thereafter. Please sign in for all visits.
During Your Visit
- Humans are responsible for their dog(s) at all times. Do not leave your dog(s) unattended at any time – be aware of where they are and what they are doing.
- Please take particular care around the lake. Dogs are welcome to swim but you remain responsible for them whilst swimming.
- Dogs should be under voice control of their humans.
- Monitor your dogs for any health or behaviour problems. Warning signs may include growling, snarling, glaring, snapping, and stiff body language.
- Do not allow any signs of trouble e.g. aggression, rough play, or bullying. Be prepared to intervene if necessary. Use a clap and/or loud noise, have leads ready, and remove your dog(s) from any unwelcome situations. Be prepared to leave if necessary.
- Do not allow your dogs to hump, dig or bark excessively.
- Clean up after your dog immediately. Please use the scoops and compost bin provided.
- No human food, smoking, or littering.
- No climbing on gates, fences, or in the adventure area. (The adventure area is for dogs only).
- Please do not use dog toys or balls during socialisation sessions (this does not apply to private hire).
- No dog food other than small treats which may be used for training purposes if no other dogs are nearby. Please keep treats away from other dogs. Do not put treats on the floor, and always ask other dog’s humans before offering treats to their dogs.
- Verbal or physical abuse towards dogs or other users is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
- You are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your dog(s) at all times. You are responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s). At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s).
- At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd is not responsible for any harm or injury caused to you or your dog(s). You are responsible for both your own and your dog(s) safety.
- Dogs are welcome to swim but they do so at your own risk. The lake is up to 2 metres deep.
- The field is surrounded by fences 5 ft high (The gate is slightly lower). Whilst this is secure, it is not escape-proof. At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd is not responsible for any escapees.
- You are responsible for inspecting the field to ensure that it is suitable for you and your dog(s). If you have any concerns that the field is not suitable for you or your dog(s), please do not enter and contact us immediately.
- If you choose to park in our car park, you do so at your own risk. At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to your vehicles or any belongings.
At Wrenbury Hall Woods Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
Company Number: 11922075